Need to Modify or Enforce Orders?

Contextual Image

While we work hard to finalize a divorce judgment, we understand that the judgment may be revisited as circumstances change. Our attorneys have often dealt with parties who simply do not comply with their legal obligations.

As they do throughout the divorce process, the Portland lawyers at Yates Family Law, PC, provide the same level of dedication and zealous representation for clients needing help with modifications and enforcement.

For help with modification or enforcement, contact us at 503-505-6009 or toll free at 888-899-4319.

Oregon Child Support Modification and Enforcement Attorney

The lives of our clients are not static. Their financial futures and living circumstances are subject to change, often creating modification issues. While property division is not modifiable, judgment modifications are available in the following:

In challenging economic times, requests for modifications increase. People lose jobs or consider moving out of state for employment opportunities.

Enforcement or contempt actions arise when a former spouse fails or refuses to comply with a court ordered obligation. Our job is to ensure compliance for a wronged spouse. When a client is falsely accused of a judgment violation or has a good faith reason for non-compliance, we diligently defend against the accusations.

State law provides procedure for expedited enforcement against parenting time violations. The attorneys at Yates Family Law, PC, can readily assist a parent who experiences a violation of his or her parenting time rights.

Contact Us

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding parenting plan or child and spousal support modifications and enforcement, please contact us.